Sparta Home For Sale!
By David Blaeser
Welcome To Sparta!
- Children must be placed in the military at the age of 7
- Surrendering is the ultimate disgrace
- All people of Sparta must learn how to fight
- Girls must go to seperate schools as the boys
- Men can only live with their wife after the age of thirty
- If a man is murdered the victim's family is allowed to kill him/her
Worried About Other Neighboring City-States?
If you are worried about neighboring city-states don't be. We currently have the largest and most powerful standing army in all of Greece. We have such a powerful army that almost all of the city-states want to be our allies. People cower in fear at the sight of our army.
Ancient Greece Kingdoms Map
This map shows the different kingdoms of Ancient Greece.
Ancient Greece Pysical Features
This map shows the mountains and valleys of Ancient Greece.
Ancient Greece Climate Map
This map shows the average temature for each region.
Sparta is a great place to live and feel protected from other city-states. All people recieve military training so you can protect yourself when needed. We have the most powerful army in all of Greece. We also have the most influential government in all of Greece. Our goal is to never loss to another city-state and always win wars.