2015-2016 Season Wrap-Up Tournament
Food, tennis, and friends... what could be better!
Don't Cry, We're Concluding With A Bang!
"One On One Doubles" Tournament
Wednesday, March 23rd, 6-9pm
West North A Street
Totally Free, and Totally Awesome:
For a no-cost tennis event, this is pretty much as good as it gets. Just a simple THANK YOU to all of you, from myself, and the rest of my officers that help me make the club great. You guys have all done so well this semester! You deserve a celebration!
Things included if you come:
--New cans of balls for each match
--Prizes given to the winners of the tournament
Format For The Tournament:
- 4 players per court
- Players will play on half of the court, hitting cross-court (alleys count)
- Court is divided by the "T" in the service line, and by cones that lead to the baseline (I.E down the middle of the court)
- You MUST serve and volley, otherwise the point goes to the receiving player
- Scoring is as follows:
- 4 game set, 2 sets, no ad scoring, sudden death game at 3-3, tiebreak 3rd set
- Bracket schedule, bracket play
- A Team and B Team will be on separate courts (back courts and front courts)
Please contact Scotty Hilliard (email below) with any questions you may have, and to register for the event.