Wednesday, October 6- Moe's Taco Night
Monday, October 8- End of Grading Period
Friday, October 15- NO SCHOOL Parent/Teacher Conferences
Monday, October 18- NO SCHOOL Fall Break
Friday, October 29- Costume Parade
Friday, October 29- JA In-A-Day
Tuesday, October 5th from 3:45 – 6:00 PM
Orders will be ready to pick up after dismissal on October 5th. Please make arrangements to pick up your items during this time period. We do not have storage room to keep orders and there will be frozen items in your orders. Please enter through Door 1.
Conference Celebration Week
Parent/Teacher Conferences: No School October 15
Thank you, HES Bus Drivers!
Our HES drivers are simply the BEST at keeping our students safe each and every day. Please keep them in mind during these dates by having your student write a special note, sharing a smile or kind word, and lifting them up throughout the week.
All costumes will be put on over clothing or part of the students attire for the day. Students will not change in the restrooms, they will be adding it over their original outfit that was worn to school.
- Students will create, find, or put together a creative costume that they love.
- An adult will approve the costume to make sure that it is appropriate for school. No scary costumes. Keep your costumes simple.
- Students that brings a costume to school that is a concern, may not be able to wear it. Teachers will use their discretion.
- Students will place the costume in their bookbag to bring to school.
- Teachers will have students change into costumes prior to the parade (approx. 2:15 PM).
If outside, the parade will occur around our Haverhill building. A specific walking path will be presented for an indoor or outdoor parade. Due to restrictions that are in place due to COVID-19, parents will not be allowed to participate in the parade. We would also ask that parents not come together in crowds or groups to help stop the spread.
We are excited to continue our HES tradition!