December 2015 Edition
"Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work." Ralph Marston
1. Mid-Year Survey
You should have received an email inviting you to participate on December 3rd, and a follow-up email from email@example.com, with the subject line “New Leaders: ELP Mid-Year Survey Reminder” on December 10th. The email contains a unique survey link that asks for your feedback around your experiences with the Emerging Leaders Program to date. The goal of the survey is to help New Leaders make ongoing program improvements to better support our participants moving forward. Your responses will remain confidential and will not be linked to your name.
CURRENTLY WE ONLY HAVE 6 COMPLETED SURVEYS!
****We would greatly appreciate it if you could please complete the survey before December 17th. ***
Please contact Mark Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the New Leaders Research and Evaluation team with any questions.
2.Monthly Coaching Survey for November
Your feedback helps me to provide effective support for you and helps us further refine this program. Please complete this coaching survey over any coaching meetings(including the intro meeting). You can find the link here:https://nlns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eu4R4G0URlmFyNThttps://nlns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eu4R4G0URlmFyNThttps://nlns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eu4R4G0URlmFyNThttps://nlns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eu4R4G0URlmFyN
3. Learning Meeting 1 Reflection and Action Steps
Make sure you go into Canvas and complete the reflection within 48 hours of your Learning Meeting. Also, make sure you follow up on all action actions from the Learning Meeting.
3. Assignment 2 is due on Jan. 4th (as soon as we return from winter break)
Now is the time to create a plan to ensure that you have it completed on time. You can access Assignment 2 under the Assignments Tab in Canvas.
Here are the Final Products to be Submitted in Canvas.
1. 3-5 Minute Video Clip of the Difficult Conversation Role Play Recorded In-Session
2. Reflections on the Difficult Conversation
3. Observe and Assess Activity
4. 10-Minute Continuous Video Clip of the Coaching Session(this is you coaching a teacher on your team)
5. Reflections on the Coaching Session
2. Cycle 5 Session will be held on Jan. 13 at the PDC. Same time, same location.
3. Please make sure you get your coaching conversations completed before break. Extensions will only be granted in cases of extreme emergencies.
A little bit of fun before the break! Can you relate? Thanks Dr. Isabelle for sharing!
Difficult Conversation Strong Example:
Coaching Conversation Strong Example: