The Most Essential Nutrient
Carbohydrates also know as carbs help:
-Providing energy and regulation of blood glucose
- Sparing the use of proteins for energy
Good examples of carbohydrates:
Pasta ,Zucchini, Fruit Preserves or Jams, Okra, Blackberries
Here are 5 my reasons why carbohydrates are most essential
1. "Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, which can add variety, color, and flavor to meals.
2. "One of the best weight-loss guidelines is to eliminate sources of simple sugars such as soda, sweets, candies, cakes, cookies, and similar snack foods,"
3. U.S. guidelines suggest that between 45 and 65 percent of your calories come from carbohydrates.
4. The USDA’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005 recommends a balanced eating pattern.
5. Making healthy carbohydrate choices while reducing calories and increasing physical activity is the healthiest path to weight loss.