May 2022 Panther Newsletter
STAAR Test dates, Final Exam Schedule and more
The 2021 – 2022 Title I Parent and Family Engagement Survey
The 2021–2022 Title I, Part A Parent and Family Engagement Survey will be open from Monday April 25, 2022, through Friday May 27, 2022.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parents’, guardians’, and adult family members’ perceptions about how well schools are involving them in the educational activities related to their children.
To complete this effort, we need your assistance to notify parents and guardians about the survey. According to P.L. 114-95, Section 1116(a)(2)(D), school districts are required to conduct an annual survey to evaluate parent and family engagement efforts related to Title I funding.
Please contact Mrs. Sullivan-Semien at 713-228-3408 or at Tamika.Sullivan@houstonisd.org if you have any questions.
Upcoming Events and Important Dates
Fraga Calendar : https://www.houstonisd.org/Page/113243#calendar155721/20220111/month
- Distributing Report Cards to parents : June 9 & 10
- Distribution of Summer School Schedule: June 9 & 10
- Summer School for STAAR Eng 1 and Eng 2: June 9 & 10
- Summer School All Programs start: June 13 – July 7 (No Fridays, No July 4 & 5.
HCC Summer School Sessions
· 5 Weeks – June 6 – July 10 (Monday – Thursday)
· 8 weeks – June 6 – July 31 (Monday – Thursday)
· 5 Weeks – July 11 – August 14 (Monday – Thursday)
· Senior – June 1 – 7 (See Senior Check Out Form)
· Students not attending summer school – June 9 & 10
Attending Summer School: return laptop upon completion of summer program
MCHS at HCC Felix Fraga is a Houston ISD high school with a Houston Community College partnership. MCHS gives 9-12 grade students the opportunity to earn their high school diplomas in a small school setting. Our campus is housed inside of HCC Felix Fraga’s campus. Our college atmosphere allows students to earn dual credit college classes/ level 1 marketing & sales certificates while obtaining their high school diploma.