Hugh Hartman Nov. Newsletter
This week is conference week. We are looking forward to visiting with everyone of your about your child's progress and hearing from you. Please complete this 5 minute survey after your conference. Your feedback matters!
Having your child at school everyday is one of the most important factors to their success at school. With only 14 instructional days in November, we ask that you make sure your child is in school, on time, every day. We understand illness happens. If your child will be out because of it, make sure you phone the school's front office to let them know 541-923-8900. Everyday counts and matters!
- November can bring colder weather. Please remember to send hats, gloves, and coats with your student and write their name on it, in case it is misplaced. If you need help with winter gear you can reach out to our FAN Advocate - Kelly Garcia 541-923-8900 ext. 4975, or let your student's teacher know during conferences.
- We ask that you make sure your child isn't bringing toys from home to include Pokemon cards. Trading food or other items for money is also not allowed.
- Don't forget to set your clocks back 1 hour on Sunday, November 7th
- RSD annual health screenings will start in November - click HERE to see the schedule
STUDENTS IN MRS. MORALES' CLASS WORKING ON THEIR MATH SKILLS - USING PLACE VAULE TO ADD 2 DIGIT NUMBERS
No School Days
- November 4 & 5 - Conferences
- November 11 - Veteran's Day
- November 22-26 - Thanksgiving Break
Wednesday, November 3rd
Flyers were sent out to families along with pledge sheets. Please be sure to return the pledge sheets and payments no later than the 9th of November. Here is the flyer, click here, if you are wondering when your child will be running. You are welcome to cheer from 23rd street! Loved ones can directly donate to our school at https://donatersd.hdesd.org/hheasb. If you are making a direct pledge, please identify the student you are making a donation to. Students will be running for a total of 30 minutes.
Monday, November 15th
SAVE THE DATE - Our monthly Family Engagement Night this month will be held on Monday, November 15th from 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm.
We had a great turnout last month! We're compiling all the information, which we will share in a separate communication. You will also be receiving a survey soon - keep an eye out for it.
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
2ND GRADERS DOING THEIR RESEARCH TO WRITE AN INFORMATIONAL PIECE
Office Manager: Bonnie.Byrne@redmondschools.org