- Human/animal cloning should be described as its the process of human/animal cloning makes people ans animals live longer.
- This topic is important to humans because it allows us to live longer and allows us to live healthier life's.
- This topic affects my peers and I because it allows us to live better life's.
- Research has been going on with human cloning since about 1997. Research has been going on with animal cloning since about the 2000's.
- I think human cloning is fine because if a person is close to death and they have a clone they can get the bad organ out of their body and take the good organ from the clone.
- It is related to chemistry due to the processes in the body that are chemically activated.
- Sir John Gurdon, the British developmental biologist whose research cloning frogs in the 1950s and 60s led to the later creation of Dolly the sheep in 1996, believes that human cloning could happen within the next 50 years."Human Cloning Will Be Possible within 50 Years." Medical Daily. Christine Hsu, 20 Dec. 2012. Web. 3 Sept. 2015.
Research on human cloning has been going on since about 1997. "Liberty, Identity, and Human Cloning." HeinOline. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Sept. 2015.
Research on animal cloning has been going on since about 2000. "Biotechnology and the European Public." Nature.com. Nature Publishing Group, n.d. Web. 03 Sept. 2015.