Wanted: First Year Associate
Business Development Traineeship
Throughout the course of the traineeship, the candidate will gain valuable product development and process engineering experience. The candidate will be invited to create a structured professional development program and will have access to a range of continuous professional development resources.
About the role
Location: TBC. We will consider telecommuting for the right candidate.
Hours: 9:30 - 4:30, Monday - Thursday
Qualifications: None required
Languages: English and French fluency
Remuneration: This is a paid opportunity commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please complete our application form. We recommend that you prepare your application in a word processing application and paste your answers into the form when you are ready to complete the application. We encourage you submit as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulously organised and well presented
- Must be able to work efficiently to tight timeframes and multiple competing priorities
- Problem solving, self determination and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of personal achievement
- Cultural awareness and interest in impact economics will be looked upon favourably
- High attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- Innate curiosity and desire to work with clever people
- English and French fluency essential, other languages an advantage.
Previous experience in hospitality, ecommerce, marketing and customer oriented environments will be well looked upon. We welcome applications from current students and recent graduates.
Check the attitude and leave the sense of entitlement at home. We are a group of 20-something consultants and analysts who are technologically curious, driven by logic and passionate about finding creative solutions to complex problems
You will be supported by a family of big thinkers from all around the world and gain exposure to a range of industries and skills.