Monday, January 25, 2021
Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 4:30pm
Info from the Food & Nutrition Department
Monday, January 25th is a no school day. We will have breakfast and lunch still available! Your hybrid student can take their meals home at the end of the school day on Thursday or Friday. The meals are microwavable and include fruit, vegetable, and milk. Please remind your student not to forget to grab their meals!
YOUR PHOTOS ARE READY!
Good news! JostensPIX was recently at AAHS to photograph picture day,
and your student's photos are now available for viewing and ordering!
Click on the button below to get started.
PHOTOS NOT APPEARING IN YOUR GALLERY?
FIND YOUR STUDENT USING EVENT CODE: FE8720
DID YOU KNOW?
You can personalize your photos with a variety of backgrounds and
- Photos are shipped directly to your home
- High-res digital downloads are available
If you have more than one child, you can order together and pay
AAHS Senior Recognition Ads (Baby Grad Ads)
- Due Friday, January 29th OR until filled. Whichever comes first.
- Cost is $30
- Checks can be made out to District 206
- Forms, Pictures and Payment can be dropped off at the AAHS Main Office
- If you would like your photograph returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope
- Please print student name on the back of all photos
- Forms can be found at https://sites.google.com/alexschools.org/alexianyearbook/baby-grad-ads
**Please allow 2 weeks after submission for confirmation of receipt.**
Scholarships are located on the AAHS College and Career Center Scholarship page! Please go to the following web page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iei_QUTylVjvLnetD98-mwRqM2vAMwgJSV7gg6AabB0/edit#gid=0