Exploration & Colonization
- global communication network that allows almost all computers worldwide to connect and exchange information.
- a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide
- massive network of networks
- a networking infrastructure.
- miss use
- time consuming
This exchange happened when the Americas, or the New World, would exchange items in trade with European countries. This early trading collaboration benefited both groups because each region had products that the other needed or wanted.
Disease traveled fast
- Exchanges of plants, animals, diseases and technology transformed European and Native American ways of life.
- to advantage of people
- took over other peoples land
exchanging things (resources, information)
merged the world and its resources and cultures
fast traveling (disease traveled fast and information travels fast)
- Both can cause severe emotional pain to people
- was a popular economic philosophy in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- In this system, the British colonies were moneymakers for the mother country.
- the British put restrictions on how their colonies spent their money so that they could control their economies.
- belief in the benefits of profitable trading
- economic nationalism for the purpose of building a wealthy and powerful state
- government controls foreign trade
- Export more than you import
- no one could get anywhere in life
- Credit wasn't given
- good ideas weren't at applause
A combination of economic that became institutionalized between the 16th and 19th centuries
trade in ownership of corporation for buying and selling goods, especially capital goods (including land and labor), in a relatively free (meaning,free from state control)market
capitalist economies have shown an uneven distribution of wealth. Typically between 0.5% and 1% of people own more than half of productive capacity, if not half of all wealth
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
- present time
- anything can be made now some are good
- people may miss use the money they get from there products
- coorperations can corrupt the selling item
They both have the same profit motive
Exchange value- In a capitalist economy, people produce goods for their exchange value
Everything starting with the triangular trade,when we let people from Africa get taken with out their say. To a place that they didn't know, to be treated inhumanely. We must change now to help our world to get better and grow better .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYfCRRNxX2o
We can change everything with a little kindness and honesty. Corporations don't have honesty sadly and there one of the main reason we keep falling. Its time to change, its time to make a difference.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiLM5VT3hc We have so many resources to help our world grow and become better, for example the internet. It's revolutionary we can do anything with it. But with it's upsides there are down sides. People can be hacked, bulling, identity theft, ex.