September 24, 2015
IPI/AIP Documentation @ Progress Monitoring
Districtwide IEP Data Collection for Inclusion
Data Collection on IEPs for inclusion teachers and paraprofessionals will now be collected via Google Docs. vs Eduphoria, in the past. All Elgin employees can access Google using their district email. Follow these steps to create an account with Google. You must register your Google Account for security purposes related to the data collection.
1. Choose CTRL ALT DEL
2. Change Password (you can change it right back)
4. You can repeat steps 1-3 if you want to change your password back to what it was.
5. Go to www.Google.Com
6. Sign in
7. Go to the grid at the top right (as shown above)
8. Choose Drive
9. Right click on My Drive to create your own folders, forms, etc
1. Would a form like this be helpful to you?
2. What would you like to see on this form for your data collection?
3. What can be added or taken away for students that you share?