Coca-Cola in Japan
Martha Flores,Crystal Serrano & Francisca Ventura 4th Period
Info About Japan
- GDP (per capita) about 36 thousand dollars
- Imports (partners)- U.S 9%
- Household Income- Highest 28%, Lowest 2%
- Government Type- a government with a constitutional monarchy
USA vs Japan
- Did you know? Coca-Cola sells soup in a can! Bistrone is a nourishing meal on the go, available in two flavors in Japan, while in USA Coca-Cola only distributes coke.
- Sometimes Japanese don't drink anything with a meal, in that case Japanese drink Coca-Cola as a mid-day snack. USA drinks Coca-Cola with meals and as a mid-day snack as well.
- Japanese Coca-Cola vending machines are more sophisticated and are touchscreen with many flavors. While USA's vending machines are just push a button and your coke comes out.