CCA District-Wide News & Updates
Other Calendar Reminders
March 22 - Regular School Board Meeting (2021-2022 School Calendar will be approved)
April 16 - No School
Show Choir Showcase March 6 at 7:00 PM
CCA Staff COVID Vaccine Clinics
COVID Vaccine Update from JCPH
NEW Before and After School Partnership
The Clear Creek Amana Community School District is happy to announce the partnership with Champions as the approved Before and After School provider for the District. Champions will offer a Summer Camp at Tiffin Elementary as well. Read more for details and contact Champions for any/all BASP and Summer Camp questions.
Travel Information during COVID-19
"Score Big" with National School Breakfast Week March 8 - 12.
How does CCA Score Big? No doubt due to all of the efforts of our school nutrition staff members at each school! This year, more than ever, they have adapted to feeding students in the classroom, in the cafeteria and preparing meals for virtual learner meal distribution. For National Breakfast week staff will be showing off their skills and making some new, from scratch recipes that students and staff will enjoy!
Remind your students to come enjoy their free breakfast!!
- Monday - ham or turkey ham, egg and cheese on a biscuit - Slamming Ham Sammy!
- Tuesday - egg and veggie burrito wrap - Breakfast Burrito with Salsa!
- Wednesday - cannot take away that breakfast pizza - Big Win Breakfast Pizza!
- Thursday - banana rolled in yogurt and rice krispie cereal and frozen along with a sausage patty on an english muffin! Wow, what a combo!
- Friday - homemade Maple Baked French Toast Squares, the aroma will be awesome with cinnamon, bread and maple syrup baking from the kitchen!
Free COVID-Related Counseling Services
CCA is Hiring!
- Coaching Openings
- Building Engineer
- Associate (all buildings)
- Bus Drivers
- School-Family Liaison
- Associate Principal/AD
- Interventionist/Title I Reading Teacher
- 4th Grade Teacher (Anticipated)
- Math Teacher (two positions)
- Science Teacher
- Elementary Music Teacher
- Building Secretary
For a complete list of CCA current openings, please visit TeachIowa.
Grab and Go Meal Pick Up For Virtual Learners
NO SCHOOL: If there is no school there will not be a meal pick up. If there is a late start there is meal pick up as usual.
Is Your Child a Virtual Learner?
Whether your child is in a virtual learning model or temporarily learning online due to illness, quarantine, etc., families may sign up for the Grab and Go Meals and pick them up following the sign-up instructions on the survey link.
If your child is a virtual learner please sign up by February 28 at 9:00PM. SIGN UP LINK
Reminder: Please arrive with your mask on between 8:00 am and 8:15 am to pick-up meals at the building you specified on the sign-up. If you cannot make it, please contact Debbie Klein at email@example.com.
Quick Links Below
319-828-4510 or firstname.lastname@example.org