SDPBC Summer Grades 3 and Up
Imagine Math 3+
Imagine Math 3+ builds problem-solving skills and conceptual understanding with support from an online, live, certified, bilingual teacher as well as:
Personalized learning driven by the Quantile® Framework
First language support for English learners
Scaffolded instruction for all learners
On-demand instruction by live, certified, math teachers
Motivational system that develops confident thinkers
Development of college- and career-readiness skills
Live, Certified, Bilingual Teachers and Language Support
In Imagine Math, the bilingual live teacher support and live chat support are currently offered in English and Spanish. Throughout student lessons, the directions and problems are written in English, but students can have the problems and answers read to them in English and Spanish. Additionally, all vocabulary words are hyperlinked to the glossary, which has audio support in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Haitian-Creole, Tagalog, and Arabic. Here are videos that demonstrate what a lesson looks like for a student with language support, how to change student language settings, and live teacher support:
* Teachers might need to edit student languages as needed. Instructions in link below and in Quick Start video. Please contact your district supervisor for more information.
Imagine Math Live Teacher Hours (All local time)
7:30 am – 6:00 pm
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
Access from Home and Recommended Usage
Educator Log in
Browser: Google Chrome
(Bottom - Under Log In To > Click Imagine Math > Click Educators & Families tab)
Username: email address
Password: "Forgot your Password?" to reset
Student Log in
Browser: Google Chrome
(Bottom - Under Log In To > Click Imagine Math > Click Students tab)
*Print student Start Cards.
45 - 60 minutes a week
Imagine Math Contest June 8 -July 31
This unique summertime challenge is designed to strengthen your math skills and prepare
you to be a top math student in the fall.
Beat the Heat Shout Out
• The Challenge: Complete and pass at least three math lessons during the week (Monday through Thursday) to be eligible for the weekly Beat the Heat Shout Out.
• Each week during the summer, five students will receive the Beat the Heat Shout Out posted
under the Contest section of the student page.
• All students that pass three math lessons during the week will receive 3,000 bonus points.
Hang Ten Grand Prize
• Pass 10+ math lessons during the summer contest and you will be automatically entered into a random drawing for the Imagine Math Hang Ten Grand Prize consisting of a solar powered backpack, a black Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" HD Display, 16 GB, a math journal, and pencils.
• Five Hang Ten Grand Prize winners will be announced at the conclusion of the contest (week of August 3). The Imagine Math Hang Ten Grand Prize award will be hand-delivered by an Imagine Learning representative to the attending 2020-2021 school of the winning student.