As Windward’s Senior Bookkeeper you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s bookkeeping system: writing all bookkeeping entries, reviewing and entering accounting transactions (including revenues, accounts payable and accounts receivable), and dealing with monthly reports to tax authorities (Ma’am and Mas Hachnasa). You will also be responsible for the payroll process, including preparing, submitting, recording and reporting salaries and related expenses.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 3 or higher)
- Certified Payroll Accountant and/or Certified Payroll Professional
- At least 5 years of bookkeeping experience at a High-Tech Company – required
- Payroll experience
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Bituach Leumi and compliance
- Experience with accounting and payroll systems
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – required
Windward is a maritime data and analytics company, bringing unprecedented visibility to the maritime domain. Windward makes maritime data accessible and actionable, for the first time in history, from flagging criminal threats at sea to identifying new market trading opportunities.
Windward’s data and insights are in wide use by Intelligence, Security and Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide. Windward is now bringing the same unique data and insights to the world of Finance, giving traders, investors and analysts access to a gold mine of untapped market opportunities.