Ready To Roll Day 2016!
Join us in our cause
Who are we?
This year, our school , Beckendorff Junior High is raising money for 5 different charities each with their own cause and goal . We wish you participate to help raise $50,000 , $10,000 for each organization. Our "Ready to Roll" day will be April 15th,2016
What Charities are we raising for ?
- Ainsley's Angels - Organization that make disabled people into endurance athletes, they need money for supplies.
- Autism Rescue Angels- Helps families with Autistic family members, need money for supplies etc.
- Cure Sanfilippo- Need money to fund a cure for a very rare disease- Sanfilippo Syndrome.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society- Need money for curing Blood Cancer .
- Scout's Honor Rescue - Dog rescue Organization that save all the dogs that other shelters will not take- need money to rescue and care for more dogs.