- Warmer Oceans affect weather pattern causing more powerful tropical storms, sea life, coral.
- The heat capacity is getting higher at 0.7F per decade.
- The effects of warmer oceans are it's the main cause of sea level rising, and it could affect the sea creatures.
- Warmer oceans are also the main cause rising.
- Warmer Oceans causes coral bleaching.
- The sea level has risen 7 inches then several years ago.
- With the sea level rising it is turning into a threat to people.
- The ocean is expected to keep getting warmer the top layer and also the deepest part of the ocean.
- Even if greenhouse gases stop getting added to the atmosphere, the water would still get warmer.