January 27, 2023
Important Dates to Remember
- February 4: HS Snowcoming Dance
- February 6-10: MS & HS Conferences
- February 8 - March 14: OVA Count Month
- February 13-17: No School, Intersession
- February 25: Father/Daughter Dance, OHS - 7-9 pm
- March 9: End of Tri. II- Pearson work must be completed
- March 10: No School
- March 13: Beginning of Trimester III
- March 16: Career Speaker Series
If you are a high school student or parent, please click this link to read Otsego High School's newsletter for important information!
Let us know if your student is attending. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
Career Speaker Series
On March 16th Otsego will be holding our first Career Speaker Series at both the middle school and high school. Each student will be able to attend 2 sessions to listen to speakers from a variety of career paths. Please fill out the appropriate form below and let us know which areas you would be most interested in. We will do our best to match your selections.
This is a great opportunity to hear about various career pathways!
What is Respect?
- Respect is the willingness and ability to act professionally and thoughtfully with ourselves and others. Leaders can deal respectfully with opposition and provide space for both dignity and differences to coexist.
Why focus on Respect?
- Respect contributes to a positive culture. People feel safe, supported, and engaged in the context of thoughtful social, emotional, civic, and intellectual interactions.
- Respect decreases conflict. Respect helps us, and others, to be able to express ourselves without fear of being judged, humiliated, or discriminated against.
- Respect encourages empathy. Respect helps us to understand each other and put ourselves in someone else shoes.
How will you show respect to your virtual teachers, mentors, and others around you?
OVA has a classroom now! We are still located inside the Otsego Middle School building, but our new room is located directly off of the cafeteria. There is a single door located just north of the custodian overhead doors on the west side of the building (facing the high school). Please use this door if you are coming to the classroom. If you do not have a scheduled time with a teacher or administrator, please use the OMS office door, as the OVA office is not currently staffed at all times.
New OPS App!
All About Pearson
Important OPS & OVA Links
OVA Contact Information
OVA Coordinator/Mentor: Amanda Nast firstname.lastname@example.org
K-8 Virtual Teacher: Kassie LaDuke email@example.com
High School Mentor: Merry-Beth Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Mentor: Ashley Leneway email@example.com