Sabrina's Coaching Corner
Keeping Scott teachers in the KNOW!
ONLY 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
November 18, 2015
Happy 13th Week of School!
Please read the district & campus news below. As always, let me know if you have any questions or would like to meet.
- Cluster 3 - Curriculum documents for Cluster 3, which begins in January, will be coming soon. Cluster planners, CBAs, and daily problem solving will be available before Thanksgiving. Lessons will be posted when we return from break.
- Checking Forethought - Be sure to refer to Forethought throughout the cluster. As ideas, activities, and lessons are shared, they are added to Eduphoria. Coordinators also post announcements in the Forethought window when adjustments are made to CBAs or lessons.
- Process Standards - The poster below describes how students use mathematical processes to acquire and demonstrate mathematical understanding. It is a great visual!
- Cluster 4 is now loaded for all grade levels.
- Kinder Mentor Lesson 3.6 has been revised. Please access the updated version of this lesson in Forethought. The updated lesson has a poem attached to support K.8(B).
Vocabulary PowerPoints & Cards - Remember to use the Science vocabulary PPTs and cards located under your grade level's Science tab in Forethought. There is a separate Vocabulary section within each unit. The PPTs and cards include helpful visuals for students when learning new vocabulary terms. The picture below shows where they can be found in Forethought.
Please remember to register in Eduphoria for the district PDs you will attend! Each grade level should plan to send one representative to each PD.