Japan

Mateo's Interesting Facts.

Fact 1

Japanese kids play on games and enjoy cool clothes. They also enjoy after school activities like sports.
JH After School Activities

Fact 2

Most of there religion is Shintoism and Buddhism which is 89.5%. The rest are Other or Christian which is 10.5%
Religion in Japan

Fact 3

Japaneses people use subways to go to places fast. Cars are used for enjoyment or for fun.
Religion in Japan