The Parkside Post
Parkside at Mayfield Ranch HOA Newsletter - June 2019
Summer Kickoff Party & BBQ by the Pool
Saturday, June 22nd, 11am-2pm
325 Parkside Parkway
- Come enjoy BBQ pork and chicken
- Crawfish boil
- 22' water slide
- Kona Ice Truck 12:00 to 1:00
- Dunk Tank - dunk an HOA Board Member ; )
3 throws for $2 - proceeds donated to
Casa of Williamson County
June Yards of the Month
If you would like to nominate a home for this July's Yard of the Month, or if you would be interested in participating on the Yard of the Month committee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com The plan is to keep it light, have some fun, and give kudos to some of the residents with green thumbs in our neighborhood! Keep up the great work everyone!
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS
Pool Party & BBQ - June 22nd 11am to 2pm
When: June 22nd from 11:00am to 2:00pm
Come enjoy BBQ pork and chicken
22' water slide
Dunk Tank - dunk an HOA Board Member ; )
* 3 throws for $2 - proceeds donated to Casa of Williamson County
Kona Ice Truck 12:00 to 1:00
Wednesday, July 17th - 7:00pm - HOA Board Meeting - PMR Amenity Center
You are invited to attend the monthly HOA Board meeting at the amenity center. An agenda will be emailed out by Spectrum prior to the meeting day. Resident comments are taken at the start of the meeting. Do you have something specific you wish to discuss directly with the Board? Email Ander Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
More Dog Stations in PMR
Beat the heat: How to Protect Your Dog's Paws
It's summertime in Texas, and that means hot temps! Along with temps in the high 90's and 100's, the sidewalks can become so hot that they are a danger to pets. Here's an article with some great tips on how to keep your dog's paws safe on those walks around the block:
Pool Rules - Reminder for Swim Season
- You must be a Parkside resident to use the pools. Residents are allowed up to four (4) guests. Children and grandchildren are not considered guests. :)
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no life guards on duty.
- No alcohol.
- No glass.
- No pets or animals.
If you'd like a complete list of the pool rules, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you witness any problems or bad behavior at the pool, rather that trying to enforce, please contact either:
- Spectrum (if rules issue) at 512-834-3900
- Williamson County Sheriff's Department at 512-864-8282 (if a crime)
- or 911 (if an emergency)
The Spectrum contact # is also posted on the pool fence. Please be safe and courteous this swim season!
HOA Board Vision & Mission
The HOA Board has Vision and Mission Statements that guide them in their decision making process, as follows:
To make Parkside at Mayfield Ranch the most enjoyable and desirable neighborhood in this area.
In making decisions and allocating resources, the Board will strive to constantly maintain and improve the following:
- Resident safety
- Home and amenity values
- Neighborhood beauty
- Livability of the community
- Enjoyment of residing in Parkside
On-Site Community Manager Hours and Location
- Ander Mitchell, our community manager holds office hours right here in Parkside for your convenience! He is typically at the Amenity Center at 325 Parkside Parkway on Mondays, Tuesday afternoons, and Fridays. Appointments are preferred and you can set that up by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to contact the management company at other times, after hours or in an urgent situation and can't reach Ander, call Spectrum at 512-834-3900
- For other general concerns, Spectrum can be reached at email@example.com
Amenity Center Rental
- You can rent the Amenity Center for private parties. The Board has recently adopted a new flat $15 hourly rate with no minimum number of hours. If you'd like to book the Amenity Center, simply click here to reserve your event or click on the button toward the bottom of this newsletter.