I Will Understand Risk Management And Insurance
Workers Compensation Insurance
9 Types Of Insurance
Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Protection is given to the employees who are hurt on the job or may become sick because of the job
- Requires drug testing before payment is made
- Insurance against loss because of sickness and ill health.
- Known as medical insurance
- Most or all of the charges during your stay in the hospital are covered
- All or part of the surgeon's fees for an operation are covered
- Health insurance coverage
- Covers the fees for the nonsurgical care given in the doctor's office, the hospital, or the patient's home.
- Major medical insurance
- The features of hospital, surgical, regular, and major medical insurances are combined.
- Most common group health insurance policy
- Contains deductible and coinsurance to reduce the cost of premiums
- Covers exams, X rays, cleaning and filling.
- Dental injuries resulting from accidents are covered
- Covers part of complicatred dental work like crowns and bridges.
- Eye exams, prescription lenses, frames, and contacts are covered.
- Some plans cover the cost of laser eye surgery that erases the need for glasses.
- Insurance that pays out a certain amount of money either on the death of the insured person or after a set period.