By Halley, Alexis, and Molly
a. By light waves reflected off of the object
2. How is the speed of a wave determined?
a. speed= wavelength x frequency
3. What does the law of Conservation of Energy state?
a. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed
4. What is the unit of pressure?
a. Pascals (Pa)
5. What groups on the periodic table are the least reactive and the most reactive?
a. Noble gases= least Alkaline medals = most
6. What is water's boiling point in farenheit and celcius?
a. Celcius= 100 Farenheit= 212