Grant Family Focus
April 4 2016
Monday April 4- Family Meeting Positive Post-it Week
Wednesday April 6- All Staff Meeting 2:15-2:45 (Forward Exam 2:45-3:15 All Proctors of 3rd-5th grade students)
Monday April 11-14- 5th Grade Begins Forward Testing
Tuesday April 12- 3rd Quarter Report Card Lockout
Wednesday April 13- Commitee Meetings (PBIS 2:15-3:15; Academic 3:15-4:15)
Thursday April 14- Tornado Drill 1:15-1:45
Friday April 15- Personal Day Requests for May and June due
Friday April 15- Spring Fling
Reminder: Forward Exam Testing
- Here is the schedule for the Forward Exam. 5th grade will test 4/11-4/15; 3rd grade will test 4/18-4/22 and 4th grade tests 4/20-4/22 and 4/25-4/29.
- The majority of testing will conclude by 12:00 each day.
- We were asked to limit the use of internet throughout school while testing. I will share the definition of "limit" at the 4/6 Staff meeting. There have been conflicting explanations. (We may not know for sure until we actually test).
- Tests will be done on the Chromebooks.
- We had to alter specialists times for 4th and 5th grade during their of testing.
- Thank you everyone for your input, flexibility and collaboration to create the schedule.