ACOVA IS THE PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION BUILDING COMMUNITY, ADVOCACY, AND LEADERSHIP FOR ARIZONA CAREER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION ADMINISTRATORS.
If ever you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to an ACOVA Board Member; we are here to serve YOU!
Fall Conference is Almost Here!
The ACOVA Board is excited to host our in-person conference this year; CTE in 5G! We look forward to seeing you at check following the ADE STATE Director Meeting.
- Bring your Auction items & drop them off when you check-in to the conference.
- Our Scholarship Auction will be held Thursday evening @ the Networking Social.
- Here is the application for the student scholarships.
The ACOVA BOARD
ACOVA Fall Conference
November 4th & 5th, 2021
Thursday – Friday
Wednesday (Board only)
Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Registration Fee: $225 includes lunch on the 4th and breakfast and lunch on the 5th
Click here for travel agenda for your district approval.
Data Portal Updates
The CTE Data Portal enrollment module is now open for reporting Fall term enrollment for FY/SY 2021-2022. The Credentials and 2021 Placement Survey components remain closed.
As a reminder, all enrollment data must be uploaded into the CTE Data Portal via an Excel template. Please see all upload templates plus upload instructions on our website at www.azed.gov/cte/cte-enrollment.
The following updates have also been released in the CTE Data Portal as of 11/1/2021:
- Change to how EVIT & NAVIT member districts log into the CTE Data Portal – a separate email has been sent to the affected districts.
- Updates to the Records Not Added and Improper Teacher Certification Reports.
- Update to the Enrollment Upload template to remove Minutes per Week and Number of Weeks and to add Student Type indicator.
The following new items have also been added to the CTE Data Portal:
- For CTED Central Campuses: Ability to create and manage a coherent sequence
- For CTED Central Campuses: Ability to report student level enrollment using a special CTED-only template (www.azed.gov/cte/cte-enrollment).
- For CTED Central Campuses: Ability to see member district’s data through Main Menu item and return to CTED data entry screens without logging out of system or using browser back button.
There will also be an in-person CTE Data Portal session at the Fall 2021 ACOVA conference in Prescott. Please see the conference agenda for date and time.
Looking for the ACOVA Annual Calendar? Click the button below!!!!!!
The ACOVA calendar contains dates for all CTE administrator tasks and Arizona CTE events. Download or make a copy for your own use. There is a separate tab for each month and tasks are color coded by category.
ACOVA Scholarship Auction
ACOVA will once again be raising funds for scholarships awarded to 2022 graduates! The scholarship auction will take place at the Thursday evening reception at Prescott resort on November 4th. Please donate student made items for the auction which can be dropped off at registration.
New for the 2021 Fall Conference!
GRAND PRIZE -one 2-night stay at Hacienda del Sol in Tucson AZ
Upcoming ADE CTE Administrator Meetings
November 4, 2021
Prescott Resort & Conference Center
8:30 AM, registration and continental breakfast 8:00AM
Supporting documents for CTEA meetings are located by date under CTE Meeting Resources.
PREMIER SERIES FALL SESSIONS- November 2021
Professional Development Opportunities NOTE: All Teachers and Directors are welcome to attend any training at any location.
Resources for CTE Administrators
ACOVA provides CTE Directors with the skills needed to successfully lead the CTE enterprise within their school district. The professional organization is dedicated to the continued support and training of all current and aspiring CTE Directors; CTE leadership is a journey, not a destination.
ACOVA operates as a 501(C)3 non-profit organization. For more information about what ACOVA has to offer, please visit our website at https://acova.org/.