Events in Methacton Schools ~ A Two Week Outlook
Mark Your Calendars!
WEEKS OF MARCH 10, 2019 THROUGH MARCH 23, 2019
March 10, 2019 through March 16, 2019
Sunday, March 10
Monday, March 11
- 6:30 PM - Property/Transportation Committee Meeting
- 7:00 PM - MCC Meeting
Tuesday, March 12
Wednesday, March 13
- 6:30 PM - Finance Committee Meeting
- 7:00 PM - Arcola H&S Mtg.
- 7:00 PM - Eagleville H&S Mtg.
Thursday, March 14
- 5:30 PM - Eagleville Art Show
- 5:30 PM - Eagleville Book Fair
- 6:00 PM - MHS Senior Banquet
Friday, March 15
Saturday, March 16
March 17, 2019 through March 23, 2019
Sunday, March 17
Monday, March 18
- MHS Boys Track & Field Dine & Donate @ P.J. Whelihan’s 5-9PM
Tuesday, March 19
- 7:00 PM Work Session Meeting – MHS LGI
Wednesday March 20
- 6:00 PM - MHS March Madness
- 6:30 PM - String Jam Festival @ Arcola
- 7:00 PM - MHS String Jamboree
- 7:30 PM - Eagleville String Jamboree @ Arcola
Thursday, March 21
- 6:00 PM - NAHS Painting with a Snack – MHS Art Rooms
Friday, March 22
- Skyview Career Day
- 9:30 AM - Arrowhead Dental Screenings
- 1:30 PM - MHS MiniThon
- 6:00 PM - Arcola Jazz Festival
- 6:00 PM - Eagleville Ninja Night Boys with Moms
- 6:00 PM - Family Bingo Night
- 6:30 PM - Worcester Tile Night
Saturday, March 23
Look to this page for announcements from Methacton area non-profit agencies and intramural organizations who are interested in reaching out to Methacton families and students.
The “Pride of Methacton” newsletter is a monthly publication which delivers to our schools and community updates on the commendable achievements of our athletic programs and milestones reached by individual athletes
Welcome to our 1st edition of “Showcasing the Pride of Methacton” – a monthly, online series where we will focus on programs, and the contributions of our students and staff who make MSD one of the best school districts in the Commonwealth.
Always confirm event times and locations on our website before attending. Use the iCal button to add events to your personal calendar!
Check before you go, changes are made daily based upon field conditions, weather, etc.