Naiades Oncology Rowing
Cancer Survivors Rowing for Recovery
Join Us for Winter Workouts on Land and In the Tanks!
Winter Workouts starting around January 11th through April 2022 which will include coach instructed Circuit/Core Training and Erging at Genesee Waterways Center (GWC) on Tuesdays, and plans for Indoor Erging and Rowing in the Tanks at the Pittsford Indoor Rowing Center (PIRC) on Thursdays.
Please come join us and take a seat. Also you are welcome to share your experience with a friend and "Bring a Buddy".
If you're interested please email: Program@NaiadesOncologyRowing.com for additional details and cost. In addition, please note that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) vaccination recommendations apply.
Meet Vivian Another One of Our Coxswains:
Enjoy the Wonders of the Season!
How to Add More Tribute Names:
Browse Our Naiades Oncology Rowing Website & Facebook Page for Current and Future Information!
Learning to row is hard work, yet a rewarding and FUN sport! Take a look at our info below:
- Brochure: http://www.naiadesoncologyrowing.com/about.html
Website www.naiadesoncologyrowing.com/ Home Page
Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/naiadesoncologyrowing/
Why Come Row with Us??? because we are about:
- Offering programs that appeal to individuals with all levels of rowing experience.
- Rowing with others who have faced the challenges of cancer.
- Having coaches who understand the uniqueness of our team and coach to our mission/goals.
- You're setting and accomplishing your own personal and team goals.
- Promoting an amazing and healing environment, leaving cancer behind one stroke at a time.
- Getting involved in Regattas as a fun way to work together to get to the finish line demonstrating progress in recovery.
- Offering accommodations for many post-treatment limitations.
- The water is magical, healing and enchanting, releasing your mind to a bigger purpose within nature.
To Include Others in Our Newsletter Mailings: Please email their names to firstname.lastname@example.org to get them on our list! Thank you!
Your Donations Help! Keep Them Coming!
Wait Before You Exit!
Please take our survey.
We value your opinion, thoughts and ideas........
It will only take a minute to complete this very brief survey to let us know how you think we are doing: SURVEY