December 7 - 11
Dates to Remember
12/7 - Happy Hanukkah!
12/7 - PTA Executive Board Meeting @ 8am
12/8 - 12-10 PTA Holiday Shop
12/8 - CEIC Meeting 3:30 in the Library
12/9 - Apex Fun Run pledges are due
12/9 - Keller Middle School band performs 9:00 - 9:45
12/11 - Lockdown Drill
12/14 - 2nd grade presents "A Rainbow Christmas" 9:30 am & 6:30 pm
12/15 - 4th grade Point Riders Holiday celebration 3:00 - 4:00
12/16 - Cowboy Cash Holiday Movie Party (invitation only) 3:00 - 4:00
12/17 - 4th grade Newsteam & Green Team Holiday celebration 11:25 - 12:15
12/17 - Star Wars Cosmic Bowling 5:00 - 8:00
12/18 - Holiday Class Parties
- KG - 8:45
- 1st - 8:30
- 2nd - 8:30
- 3rd - 9:30
- 4th - 10:00
Parties should last approximately 45 minutes.
12/18 - Early Release Day 12:00
COWBOY HEART @ WORK RECOGNITIONS
- Thank you Tori for your kind words and letting me know that I am making a difference in your kid's lives. It means the world to me!
- Jenni is AMAZING! When I need something she is so helpful and goes to any length to get the job done. thanks for the chairs, speakers and everything else.
- Thank you Jane for your help and support in getting the new monitor speakers. They help us so much!
- Jennifer H is helping in my room so a student can succeed. Thank you for sharing your time and assistance.
- Thank you to Ellen for all her help and ideas with a student. she is so great to work with and shares valuable information. Thanks so much!
- Thank you Kristen for purchasing the monitor speakers for our new sound system. they make a HUGE difference! This was an unexpected expense. Thanks.
Warm Up Wednesday RETURNS!
Back by popular demand Sunshine will be providing warm-up/wind pant Wednesdays along with a hot chocolate bar set up in the teacher's lounge.
This will happen EVERY Wednesday December-January.
District News & Events
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The following information was shared in the KISD District Wide Wednesday announcements.
Holidays can be an overwhelming time of year and the challenges you face each day can lead to stressful feelings. Your home life, your happiness and your performance at work all can suffer.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to provide confidential support for those everyday challenges or more serious problems, and it’s available around the clock -- anytime you need it.
This service is available to all employees in the District! Our current EAP is Care 24 Services and their phone number is 1-888-887-4114.
Care 24 Services will be our vendor until December 31, 2015. Starting January 1, 2016, our EAP will be with Optum. Optum’s phone number is 1-866-248-4094.
All you need to do is tell them you are an employee from Keller ISD.
Grade Level Planning
- Grade Level Celebrations
- Common assessments and benchmarks
- Student progress (for those students who were listed as "DEFICIENT" at the BOY on IStation OR AimsWeb)
I am looking forward to our time together!
Peppermint Village Gift Shop Schedule
- 8:45 Fairfield
- 9:30 Clepper
- 10:15 Tavarez
- 11:00 Hood
- 12:30 Allen
- 1:15 Brunson
- 2:00 Anthony
- 8:45 Mixson
- 9:30 Boucher
- 10:15 Gremmels
- 11:00 Friz
- 12:30 Sharp
- 1:15 Hoover & Guy
- 2:00 Bennett
- 8:45 Mickler
- 9:30 Underwood
- 10:15 Gottleber
- 11:00 Thomason
- 12:30 San Miguel
- 1:15 Juro
- 2:00 Smith
Big Kahuna Fundraiser
Keller Harvel Elementary - KISD
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Text @khes to the number 81010
Weather closings or JEANS DAYs!