Multimedia Designers Career
- Job Description:Multimedia Designers are graphic designers who create designs and special effects for electronic media for example web pages,television ads,computer games and films.
- Requirements:The requirement for this job is someone with relevant diplomas and relevant,creative skills. Here are some of the relevant diplomas.
- Advertising and marketing communications
- Art/fine art
- Communication design
- Digital media engineering
- Media arts
- Multimedia systems/web engineering
- Visual communication and design.
- Potential Salary and Benefits:The pay for salary varies with the employer,location and the business. The salary can rise with the persons experience,responsibility, or supply and demand.
- Working Condition: Work hours for media designers is usually from 9am to 5pm but it varies. These employers are mainly in cities and towns and freelance workers can work from home.