We Are All In This Together
Thank you so much for your continued efforts in your child's education and your partnership with our staff here at Wilson Middle School. We appreciate all that you are doing to help your child stay focused and engaged in the distance learning opportunities. It's hard to believe our school year is coming to a close. Please continue to reach out to us with any questions, concerns or needs.
As we enter into our long weekend, please take time to enjoy the family time. Disconnect from work/schoolwork. Don't worry about emails or assignments. Go outside, play games, do whatever it is that your family enjoys. Everyone deserves a break.
How Are Students Going to Get Their Belongings Back?
For ALL Students:
- In late May, materials in lockers and gym lockers will be bagged up and labeled
- Each student's belongings will then be delivered to their home by Brandt Buses
- We anticipate these deliveries to be completed in early June. Stay tuned for further communication with specific dates and times.
For 8th Grade Students:
- If you have art projects or Tech Ed projects at school, we will deliver those to your home as well.
For 6th & 7th Grade Students:
- If you have art projects or Tech Ed projects at school, your teachers will be saving them for you and will return them to you when we return to school in fall.
If you have any belongings in the building located somewhere other than the areas listed above, please contact our office.
If you haven't ordered a yearbook yet, you still can. Please complete the form and submit it. You will find a link at the bottom of the page to pay for your yearbook purchase; the cost of the yearbook is $25. When you get to the Wordware login screen. You will want to do the following:
If you have an account:
- Login in.
- Click "Students" at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the student for whom you are buying a yearbook.
- Click "Show more".
- Find "Yearbook/Wilson" in the menu.
- Click "Add to cart".
- Click on your cart at the top of the page.
- Then click "check out".
If you do not yet have an account:
- Contact Pam Kretsch < email@example.com > to get an activation code for Wordware.
- Click the orange button on the side of the screen to set one up.
- Login and follow the above steps.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
MPSD Materials: Instruments, Textbooks & More
Here are various ways to stay connected:
- Check out our Wilson Middle School page on Facebook. You can follow us there and like our page to stay updated with quick news updates, photos, videos, and more.
- Read the weekly newsletter, Warhawk Wise.
- Be sure to call our office to update any contact information whenever it changes. This will ensure that you are receiving all of our import parent contacts through texts, phone calls, and email.
- Periodically, visit our Wilson Middle School website for news and updates.
- Please reach out to our teachers, staff, and administrators with questions you may have.
Click here to find out more about the fall sports being offered at the middle schools. This doc will be updated as more information is available.
Click here if you have an incoming sixth grader that would would like to sign up for flag football in fall.
Is your child on Snapchat? Here's a parents' guide to all you could ever want to know about Snapchat.
Click here to find more information on parental controls for Snapchat.
If you are in need of an interpreter, please see the contact information below:
- Spanish Hotline (Claudia Klein/Jesus Cervantes): (920) 663-9372
- Hmong Hotline (Mai Chang/Fong Hang): (920) 663-9373
- Yog koj xav kom muab cov ntaubntawv no txhais ua lus Hmoob, thov hu Hmoob Tus Xovtooj ntawm 663-9373.
Student Work Highlights: VLOGS & Stop Motion Videos
Attendance/Finance: Debbie Rhein
Principal Cory Erlandson
Associate Principal Anna Beatty