- A member of a group that is centered around the worship of G-d and G-d alone.
- The holy book for Judaism is called the Torah.
- The Torah has no saying of after life in it.
- They usually go to the house of worship on Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
- Friday sundown until Saturday sundown they have Sabbath.
Two Important Cities/Area of land
- Jerusalem is a scarred place to Judaism.
- Jews see Jerusalem as so important because that was where Abraham was to sacrifice his son Isaac.
Central Person/Figure for Judaism
- The person who is the central person is the G-d and Abraham.
- Abraham is important because he was to sacrifice his son Isaac.
- The Jewish and Muslim are fighting over there scarred land.
- This is happening in Israel.
- They are having this big argument because the Muslim want the Jews to leave be cause they said it is the scarred place for Muslims
Local Place of worship
- A local place of worship for Judaism is on West Locus St.
- There are about 5 to 6 million Jewish people in the United States right now.
- There are 14 million Jewish people who practice this religion.
- Judaism 101.com
- Judaism history.com
- Judaism orgins.com