4th Grade Weekly Happenings
Reagan Elementary School - Leander ISD
Week of February 25-29, 2016
What are we learning about this week?
- Paired text
- Measuring area & perimeter
- Measurement problem solving
- Expository review
- Comma usage
- Sitton Spelling Unit 20 - core words: leave, everything, game, system, bring
- Slow changes to Earth's surface - weathering, erosion, and deposition
- Moon phases
- Stephen F. Austin
- Online homework in Google classroom
- Recommended - read for 100 minutes
MATH - due by Sunday at 9 pm
- Complete our class challenge in SumDog! Answer 60 questions to fill your progress bar and win coins, playing the game(s) of your choice.
- Optional (strongly recommended for students who have not yet completed multiplication & division in Xtra Math): Complete at least three full sessions with Xtra Math.
Note: Please let us know if your child does not have access to an internet-connected device at home to complete online assignments so that we can come up with an alternate plan for your child.
Valentine's Day - THANK YOU!
Science - Soil Properties and Weathering, Erosion, & Deposition
4th ANNUAL FACULTY FOLLIES SHOW - Saturday, February 20 @ 11am - VISTA RIDGE PAC
Classroom Supply Wish List
Mrs. Weltzin: Click to view my classroom wishlist on Amazon
Mrs. Eddy: Nothing at this time