Try NOT Loving Slater116! I Dare Ya
Prices starting as low as $1350!
Wouldn't it be nice to move into a brand new apartment, that has yet to be occupied, has amazing modern accents, is close to anything you need, has a coffee shop and technology store under it, and is all located in an amazing community like Kirkland? We can answer that for you...OF COURSE IT WOULD BE!
Well now you can! Slater116 is in its final phases of construction and will be finished just in time for August move ins! There are so many wonderful reasons to check out Slater 116, and in order to keep your attention, we simply compiled a bulleted list below.
- Commuters dream location
- Closest property to I-405 exits for easy access on and off the highway
- Secured access building as well secured floors
- Resident's lounge, fitness center, concierge resident services
- Smart building with resident social media site, package tracking etc.
- Our very own dog park and doggy grooming stations
- Secured access garage
Apartment amenities include:
- Oversized floor plans ( our smallest studio is over 600 square feet! Almost unheard of on the Eastside!)
- Stainless Steel and Energy efficient appliances
- Granite countertops
- Designer cabinets and painted backsplashes
- Modern open floor plans
- Floor to ceiling windows*
- Walk in closets*
- Hardwood or Concrete flooring
- Patios in select units
Also, not to brag, but our leasing staff is pretty amazing too. We love to love our residents, and Slater 116 is committed to making this a home as well as a warm and inviting community for all of us. With resident parties, our community courtyard and grilling stations, Slater 116 will be the place to be.
So come visit us! Let us show you how apartment living should be! Call or stop by today.