Erin School Friday Folder
May 21st 2021
- Wednesday, May 26th-4pm-Talent Show
- Friday, May 28th-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
- Monday, May 31st- NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day
- Friday, June 4th-11.30am dismissal-last day of school
Do you have a student that wants to play School Basketball/Volleyball next year (5th-8th)?
The following paperwork is required for any student that will play basketball/volleyball at Erin School:
* two-sided full page Eligibility & Physical form (may require a physician's signature).
* concussion form.
Forms can be picked up in the front office or found here.
ALL paperwork and fee is due by Friday Sept 17th.
Lost and Found
What's left behind will be donated on the last day of school.
If you student is missing glasses, earrings, a watch, a ring etc please have them come to the front office as we have a few items up here.
MAP testing results (1st-7th grade)
Free Summer Meals
- All children aged 18 and under (and enrolled high school students over 18) are eligible for summer meals
- Receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches at no cost
- Pick up every Tuesday 7:00-9:00AM
- Located at the HUHS Food Service Receiving Door between Exits 11 & 13 under the "Home of the Orioles" neon in the student parking lot
- Children do not need to be present
- Many menu items require refrigeration; some meals require heating at home
- Receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited
See HUHS website for more info.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted.
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
* PTC would like to thank the families that supported our Mother’s Day fundraiser by purchasing cakes and flowers. The funds raised will be put towards the new middle school playground equipment that will be installed this summer!
* Order Goeman's BP Gift Cards and help our school! The school makes 8% of the orders you place. Order Goeman's BP Gift Cards by the 1st of the month and they will be ready for pick-up within a week. You can even drop off your orders in the office over the summer and they can be filled within a week.
* Congratulations to Hayley Schultz who is the recipient of this year’s Erin School PTC Scholarship. Hayley plans to attend UW La Crosse in the fall. Hayley is pictured with Aleese Beeler, PTC Secretary, at the Senior Scholarship Evening hosted by HUHS earlier this week.
* Support Hartford's Essential Workers-Saturday, June 12th-organized by the HEAT-Hartford's new community tennis association.
* Youth Archery League- starting Fall 2021
* HUHS is excited to offer a wide variety of Athletic Camps this summer for ages ranging from 1st Grade to incoming freshman. Please go to the following link to access all camp opportunities.