DIY Craft Ideas
Great Family Fun Ideas
Melted Crayon Art
MELTED CRAYON ART PROJECT
The Materials And Steps To Making Melted Crayon Art
If you want to read about the steps and materials you can or you could watch the video that I posted. So for your materials you need a canvas/or any kind of paper, cardboard, or a box, you need enough crayons to fill the top of your canvas, next you need a hot glue gun, and last you need a blow dryer. Okay Lets Get started so Step #1 is to take your canvas and glue the crayons one by one onto the canvas. Step #2 you wait till glue dries and then take the blow dryer and dry the crayons down by the bottoms of the crayons. Step #3 and now you wait for the melted crayon to dry, and there you have it, now your all done and you can hang this beautiful piece of art work in your room or anywhere in your house. So that's BYE!!!
Different Types Of Doggie Beds
The 9 Steps To Make A Tire Pet Bed
- Step 1: Get an old tire.
- Step 2: Wash the tire & clean it up real good.
- Step 3: Dry off the tire really good.
- Step 4: Using your cleaning tools to make sure that the tire is free from dirt.
- Step 5: Open your paint jar/can and stir it up really good.
- Step 6: Begin painting your tire with whatever color(s) you'd like.
- Step 7: Let your tire dry out for a few hours.
- Step 8: Then once your tire is done drying insert an old or new pillow into the tire.
- Step 9: Then cover a blanket over the pillow and tuck it into your tire.
- Now were all done, I hope your pets enjoy their new conferrable bed.
♥Simple DIY: Tire Pet Bed♥
Ping Pong Ball Lights
So all that you need are some:
- Christmas lights,
- a lot of ping pong balls,
- and a cutting tool. For your cutting tool you can use a pen, scissors, an exacto knife, or etc.
DIY Room Decor: Christmas Lights to Bubble Lights