Mrs. Reiber's Apple Newsletter
February 1, 2016
- Please check the "Mailbox Monday" papers today in your child's Apple Binder.
- Our class had a blast during the Winter Olympics! Please check the Class Dojo message from me about a Google Drive link with more pictures from the day. Congratulations to Mrs. Gotto's class in Room 4 for earning first place!
- There will be a math unit test (about division, long division, and multiplication) on Friday, February 5. A study guide for the math test will come home on Wednesday night so students have 2 nights to study.
- Our class will preview the spring Book Fair on Friday morning. If your child would like to purchase books, please send them with money NEXT week on February 11, which is our class purchase date.
- I will be at a math training all day on Tuesday so there will be a substitute teacher.
- Upcoming dates: No school on Friday, February 12 and Monday, February 15. Enjoy that long weekend coming up! Also, our classroom Valentine's Day party will be on Thursday, February 11.
Spelling Words - Test on February 2 (sorry I had the date wrong in last week's newsletter)
The next spelling test will take place on Tuesday, February 2. The spelling pattern is general fourth grade content area words. Our new roots are "circ" and "cycle." *Please note* that the lists are longer now and students will have 15 total words each week!
9.-13. students choose their own words
The new Teacher Helper is Corey!
Last week's "V.I.P." Class Dojo point leader is Gia!
Caught Card Winner - Adey
Monthly Dojo point leader for January - Madison!