HP Parent Newsletter
Our mission is to foster an environment to nurture individuals academically, socially, and emotionally so that they are prepared to tackle academic challenges and become productive members of a global society.
We aim to develop well-rounded and thoughtful students prepared to cope with a changing and globalized world.
Visit our website for important updates and information
HOSA Induction Ceremony
HOSA Area 7 online testing was held from November 29 - December 1st. Our students worked hard to study and prepare for their timed examinations. Congratulations to all members who qualified for Round 2! We are very proud of all our HOSA members.
HOSA will be sponsoring a blood drive on December 14th from 8:45am - 12:30pm. If you'd like to sign up, please follow the QR code on the poster. This year, Vitalant is sponsoring a giveaway! Every donor will have a chance to win 1 of 3 $5,000 prepaid gift cards!! Every donation is greatly appreciated.
Purchase your Yearbook!
Yearbooks are on sale for the lowest price of the year. Online sale only. Using the following website:
Use the following link to submit photos for Yearbook use using Replay It:
Our UIL academic teams will be attending the following UIL meets in 2023:
- Edinburg North HS on February 25, 2023
- District meet at Lopez High School in Brownsville on March 25, 2023
- Student drop off is at liberty island in morning (red arrows)
- Student pick up is by the Health Professions front office (blue arrows)
- All students driving to campus will need a parking permit. All those without may have their vehicle towed.
- All parents should have received a parent pass to use if you need to pick up your child early from campus. If you did not receive this pass, please contact the front office.
Please review the pick up/drop off locations below:
Class of 2024
- Please join our class remind for information and updates - @h23edhk
- Class dues for Junior year will be $25. We will let you know through remind when and where payments will be taken.
- Our first fundraiser this year will be a candy sale. Juniors will be required to sell one box of candy to raise funds toward our Senior Prom. Join our class remind for more updates.
Class of 2025
- If you are in our Class of 2025, please join the remind code to obtain important updates and information!
- Remind Code: @3f6dbk7
Class of 2026
- If you are in our Class of 2026, please join the remind code to obtain important updates and information.
- Join the Class of 2026 Remind: Remind Code: @hp2026
Semester Exams - Thursday, December 15 - Tuesday, December 20
- Review week for our students will begin on Friday December 9 through Wednesday, December 14.
- Semester exams will begin on Thursday, December 15 through Tuesday, December 20. Students will be released at 1:30 each day.
- Students will be asked to leave their backpacks at home beginning December 9 through the end of the semester.