NBFAP Weekly Newsletter
March 14, 2016
What's Happening This Week...
Monday March 14:
- Intercessory Prayer meeting at 6:30pm: this meeting will be held on the prayer line, (641) 715-3605; access code 604911
Wednesday March 16 :
- No Bible Study: each servant team will be meeting on the prayer line, please see your servant team leader for additional information.
- Youth Department Meeting at 6pm: this meeting is for all youth teachers. The meeting will be held on the prayer line. (see the number listed above)
Thursday March 17:
- Absolute Fast/Water Only: starting at 6am ending on Friday at 6am.
- Men's Fellowship 7pm
Friday March 18:
- Choir Rehearsal at 6:30pm
Saturday March 18:
- Appreciation Service 6pm: Dress attire is "Sunday;s Best" attire
Sunday March 19:
- No TOK or Discipleship classes
- Service start time 11:15am; Leaders and those on the program please be in place at 10am. The dress attire is your "Sunday's Best"
- Appreciation Service dinner will be held following service at NBFAP
Getting to Know Your Ministry
Hello, my name is Minister Betty Hayes. I am a married woman of God, and my husband is Elder Wayne Hayes and we have been married for 11 Years and 4 Months . We have 3 beautiful children, Ashley 29 years old, Jeremy 26 years old, and Erica 25 years old. I am from Macon, Mississippi. I've been with New Beginnings International Ministries for 10 years. I am the director of the Drama Ministry and “A Better Me.” I am also a part of the BEST Praise and Worship Team on this side of Heaven and I am in the choir.
I have a Master's degree in Criminal Justice and I also have a MBA. With these degrees I plan to start my own business helping people with disabilities and I am currently working towards that goal. My dreams and aspirations are to have a very successful business where I can really bless the people that God has placed in my life. I want to be able to POUR spiritually and financially, INTO the lives of the people that God has used to pour into me. I want to be able to setup ministries with financial banking to advance the Kingdom of God.
My hobbies are singing, dancing (when no one is looking), arts and crafts, making jewelry, decorating cakes, cookies and candy. I want to WALK OUT the gifting that GOD has placed within me. Thing that I want more than anything is to PLEASE and Honor GOD!
In Case You Missed it...
1 Thessalonians 2:13 says, "And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe." Do you receive and welcome the word? Or do you hold on to it?
In Matthew 13:31&32 Jesus used a parable saying that the kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed. Though the mustard seed is the smallest seed, it is the largest growing plant. Pastor Daniels gave us four types of soil and asked, which one are you?
- Wayside ground: tough and can't be penetrated. The seed just sits on the top and the enemy comes and eats the word that was given to you.
- Stony ground: the root system is hindered and it stunts the growth of the plant and it will eventually die. The believer hears and enjoys the word only to a certain degree.
- Thorny ground: the weeds over take the plant. The believer becomes lukewarm with their walk because the cares of the world becomes weeds in their life and have choked the word out of them. They start missing church here and there and eventually they don't come at all.
- Good ground: the believers hears the word and produces good fruit for the kingdom of God. The believer protects the seed and their heart.
Pastor Daniels reminded everyone that when God gives you a word, He will give you the grace to get through it!
NBFAP Admin Team
Donation for Min Cooper
NBFAP Admin Team
Remember The Deployed
CW2 Raby, Erica
46th Transportation CO.
Unit # 15382
APO, AP 96257
SSG Raby, Brent
APO, AE 09330
APO AE 09330
APO AP 96224