Hispanic Honor Society
Join our club every Wednesday after 8th Period !!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Being a part of an honor society will look "great" on a university or academic scholarship application.
- Wearing an honor cord for graduation will impress family and peers.
- Performing community projects will make me a better and caring citizen.
- Entering my essays, poems, short stories and drawings to the society's journal ¡Albricias! may lead to publication.
- Traveling to Mexico, Costa Rica or Spain can provide me with rich experiences.
- Meeting special friends, teachers, and studying the 3rd most spoken language in the world will connect me worldwide!
Look For Us On Campus!
Our Number One Asked Question
SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DO?
We promote our language and culture through traditional activities in our campus and city. We are proud of who we are and where we come from, therefore our duty is to spread the word about our culture. That is why we WANT YOU and we NEED YOU!
We are friendly members (:
Come and give us a chance and for more information contact us on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/josebep) and follow us on Twitter or look for Dr. Heidi Ann Garcia in LA 73, Ms. Sylvia Russell LA 74 or Ms. Nictee Arriaga LA 63.