This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday through Thursday - Full School Days (on-site)
WEDNESDAY - Wear Green Day!!
Friday 1/2 Day CDL
Grades 7-12 on 'A' Schedule
Oregon FFA State Convention 2021
(Virtual) Tuesday through Thursday
- Check the Oregon FFA website for more details at https://oregonffa.com/state-convention/
- Tuesday & Thursday - State Convention Chapter Watch Party @ 6:00pm (Ag Room)
- Wednesday - Soils Judging Workshop @ 3:30 (Shop)
Zoom Story Time
Join Natasha from the Sherman County Public/School Library for a fun experience learning more about early literacy skills and practices through songs, rhymes, and reading stories.
Here is the link
Join Zoom Meeting
ID and Passcode.
Meeting ID: 863 7998 0483
Upcoming calendar events to plan for ...
- Friday, March 19th - Friday CDL 'A' Schedule
- Monday, March 22nd - 26th - SPRING BREAK
- Thursday, April 1st - End of 3rd Quarter
- Friday, April 2nd - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
- Thurs/Friday April 8-9th - Family Conferences grades K-6
- Thursday, April 8th - Early Release Day for K-6
- Friday, April 9th - For grade K-6 NO SCHOOL
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email email@example.com to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.