Effects on watersheds
By: Bradley W. Gregory
Negative effects on watersheds.
- oil spills can cause fish and animals to die.
- over fishing can cause extinction in some species.
- gasoline and chemicals left on the ground can wash to the ocean and cause death to some fish and animals.
- putting waste into the ocean can cause habitats to be destroyed and fish to leave or die.
positive effects on watersheds.
- Giving the species like fish new habitats by putting non- chemical objects in the ocean.
- Putting filters into the ocean
-having a certain season for fishing to avoid overfishing all at once.
-nets in the water to keep trash away so fish doesn't get caught in them.
-trashcans near the ocean, so people can throw away trash besides
filters in the ocean keep the water clean and healthy.
giving the fish habitats.
giving the fish habitats can help the fish hide or come to one area to live longer.
overfishing can cause species to be extinct and other animals to die because they lose there food.