Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights -- 3/28/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held an in-person, regular meeting on March 28, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved, with the exception of Miscellaneous Action Item #1, which was withdrawn: Agenda.
- Dr. McGann's Superintendent's Report, which included a student enrollment update, the status of community housing construction and COVID-19 information, is linked here.
- The Board approved the revised Emergency Virtual or Remote Instruction Program-- School Closure Preparedness Plan for the 2021-2022 School Year, linked here.
- Audio recordings of meetings are available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
The Board presented the following new policy and regulation for a 1st reading:
- R 2622 - Student Assessment (M)
- P 5541 - Anti-Hazing (M).
The Board adopted the following revised policies:
- P 2415.05 - Student Surveys, Analysis, Evaluations, Examinations, Testing, or Treatment (M)
- P 2622 - Student Assessment (M)
- P 6311 - Contracts for Goods or Services Funded by Federal Grants (M)
- P 9560 - Administration of School Surveys (M).
All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - April 11, 2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity