- It Without permission from the government graffiti or any kind of artwork on public property or that can be seen by the public in general is illegal. Fines of between 120€ and 750€
- It is not allowed to drink alcohol on the street; if people are caught they will be fined
- Spain’s drinking age is 18. Accordingly, to bars and clubs that serve alcohol is restricted to persons aged 18 and over. However, in some parts of Spain the drinking age is lowered to 16
- Spain’s minimum age to buy cigarettes is 18.
- Spain’s minimum age to get a driver’s license depends on the type of vehicle.A license to drive certain types of motorcycles can be gotten at 16, and a license to drive cars and all types of motorcycles can be gotten at 18.
- Eating and drinking together are Spaniards' l ways of spending time together
- Spanish tribal groups were under roman rule
- Spain's traditional export products are olive oil, canned artichokes and asparagus, conserved fish (sardines, anchovies, tuna, ), oranges (including the bitter or "Seville" oranges ), wines , paprika made from peppers in various regions, almonds, saffron, and cured pork products.
- Spain is a member of the European Economic Community (Common Market) and has its heaviest trading relationship there, especially with Britain, and with the United States, Japan and the Ibero-American nations
Read more: http://www.everyculture.com/Sa-Th/Spain.html#ixzz3rf4UgimG
Spanish Goverment and currency
- The name of the Spanish king Felipe IV of spain
- The name of the Spanish Queen is letizia
- The President of Spain is Mariano Rajoy Brey
- Spanish currency is euro's
- The population of Spain in 2012 was around 47 million
- It is believed that modern humans first arrived in Spain around 32000 years ago.
- The largest city and capital of Spain is Madrid
- In Spain they drive on the right-hand side of the road.
- Spain produces a large amount of renewable energy e.g. wind and solar power
- Mount Teide is the highest mountain in Spain at (3718 m, 12198 ft) and an is a active volcano.
- Spanish tourism is one of the largest in the world, bringing in billions of Euros into the Spanish economy.
- Football (soccer) is the most popular sport in Spain.
- The 1992 Summer Olympic Games were in Barcelona.
- The official name of Spain is kingdom of Spain