its about digital photography and taking pictures digitally
- while anyone can take snapshots, the makings of a good photographer are in its originality or what it reviles about a specific moment in time.
- A great photographer develops an intense curiosity about his/her subject and pursuers it over tine to fully express him-/herself.
- photography seems like a really fun job.
- i love to take pictures and even if they are bad i still edit them and post them somewhere.
- you can take pictures anywhere and they mostly look great
- while social networks such as myspace might seem like a good place to display photos they are of lesser value for serious photographers.
3 most important facts in the book
- Doing free work will look good on a resume
- while the best way to learn good composition is by examining the pros,you can apply basic principles, like the rule of thirds to improve your image.
- the most important areas in a picture is when the lines intersect.
quotes/statements and significance
quote: "you don't take a photo, you make it."
significance: Full awareness of what makes a good photo is essential in taking great photographs.
i give this book 4 and a half stars because i love to take pictures and i learned so much more then you would ever think that i would because after i read i take it all in and most of the time i write something about it and then it helps me do all of the stuff for my BDR.
what i learned from the book?
i learned that doing free work will look good on a resume. photography has grown to competition for jabs has increased too. digital photography relies a lot on software.if you are accomplished and confident that you can perform. learning digital photography is a worthwhile pursuit. give yoursself time to master it.