Your upcoming SHRM Events
Mark your calendars!
We have three upcoming events!
2. Negotiation simulation on influence of power affects decision-making processes
3. Annual Young Alumni Panel
Financial Advising Session
Thursday, March 26th, 12-2pm
Room S133 South Kedzie Hall
DRESSCODE: Business Casual
Discussion topics:- Basics of Investing: Stocks versus Bonds and what are these “funds?”
- Alphabet soup of investing: ETFs, UITs, 12b1s, A, C, R and I-shares
- Traditional IRAs versus ROTH IRAs
- Paying down student loans versus saving for retirement
- What kinds of savings help you pay less in taxes now
- What kinds of savings can help toward other expenses that may come up, like a first time home purchase
Tuesday, March 31st, 6:30-8:30pm
Room 118 Eppley Center
In order for the negotiations simulation to be manageable, the group size cannot exceed beyond 36 participants. Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can know how many participants we can expect.
Annual Young Alumni Panel
Friday, April 10th, 12-2pm
Room S105 South Kedzie Hall
Come learn more about what to expect about entering the working world!
This year's speakers will include . . .
Brett Tesla - GM
Patrick Engler - Boeing
Landry Hourtienne - Honeywell
Branden Harris - Kraft
Trish Nguyen - Eaton
Rachel Thuis - Pepsi
Sonya Usman - Kraft