Parents' Night Out!
Hosted by the SMCM Student Education Association
When you drop off your child(ren), you will sign them in. When you pick up your child, we will have you sign them out, as well. Payment is collected the night of the event (cash only, please!).
We know you LOVE us ;)
- Cost per family: $10 for first child, $5 for each additional sibling...
- Children ages usually range from 18 months to age 10, but we're happy to watch kids of any age! Please provide any diapering supplies.
- Spaghetti with marinara (and optional meatballs), fruit, snacks, and lemonade will be provided!
- If your child has any strict dietary restrictions or food allergy, packing a meal is encouraged but we will accommodate everyone's needs. (We do offer gluten-free pasta and meatballs)
- There will be fun crafts, coloring activities, and story-time.
If you have any questions, please contact SEA Faculty Adviser- April Ryan.
SEA parents' Night Out
Friday, Feb. 5th, 4:30-8:30pm
PARISH HALL, TRINITY CHURCH RD AT SMCM
4:30 - 5:00 -- Child Drop-Off
5:00 - 6:00 -- Games & Crafts
6:00 - 6:30 -- Dinner
6:30 - 8:00 -- Coloring, storytime, and fun!
8:00 - 8:30 -- Clean-up and Parent Pick-Up