MPS Technology Return Procedures
June 11, 2021
Thank you for your support and flexibility as we have worked throughout the pandemic to provide technology to support teaching and learning. As we approach the end of the school year, we have some important information and requests.
End of Year Return of Chromebooks and Other Equipment
Students that need a device for the Summer will definitely receive one if one is requested but we need ALL devices back from students.
Please have your child bring in:
- ALL MPS laptops, Chromebooks, iPads, or hotspots assigned to the student
- ALL power adapters provided by MPS
- ALL loaner devices or loaner power adapters that you have not yet returned
Remote students and others
Drive-by drop off of technology will occur on the following days/times:
Friday, June 18 from 9-11 am
Monday, June 21 from 9-11 am
At these times, we will collect:
- ALL MPS laptops, Chromebooks, iPads, or hotspots assigned to the student that were not returned already
ALL extra power adapters provided by MPS
ALL loaner devices or loaner power adapters that you have not yet returned
- Please do NOT give the tech team any musical instruments, textbooks, calculators, etc. - those are not part of this technology return.
If a family requires equipment to be picked up due to transportation challenges or if a student is involved in summer learning activities and requires the use of a Chromebook or hotspot after the end of the school year, please contact Adam Steiner, Technology Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expired Chromebooks for Purchase
If you are interested in purchasing one or more of these devices for home use, please have your child bring a check for $30 per Chromebook made out to Maynard Public Schools to a school technology office or contact Adam Steiner, Technology Director at email@example.com
Adam Steiner, PhD
Director of Technology
Maynard Public Schools
(978) 897-6700 x4162
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."
"Socrates" in the Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman