December 14-18, 2015
C.L.A.S.S. Coaching on Wednesday
- Thank you to Mr. Pulley and the first and second grade teachers for helping students have an outstanding performance on Monday night! Everyone did a very nice job!
- Thank you to everyone for all you have done to help with our swimming schedule. People have shown a lot of flexibility the past two weeks.
- Thanks to each and everyone of you as we head into this last week before vacation. We all know that behaviors can really escalate during this time. We have children who have had their parents incarcerated recently, have lost a parent or family member recently, or who just really count on our school for the love and support they need. Just the excitement and stress that the holidays can cause will be a lot for some of our children to deal with. Thanks for being their champion, their cheerleader, and for caring so much about each and everyone of them.
- 7:35--RtI--Chris, Debby, Kris, Susan, Deb, Christi, Keith
- 8:50--Kris in observation
- 1:30--Kris and Christie in a meeting
- 2:30--Pow Wow
- 3:15--Ornament Exchange
- Grade Level/Department Meetings--Please take time to review some of the tips and tools you learned about during your Expert Group collaboration. Also, please be sure someone is turning in your minutes after each meeting.
Jim McMillan is here today! Hooray!!
- 7:35--SMART Start--Another week to focus on Technology! Thanks, Brigette! She will be sending out new information through our Google classroom.
- 10:00--Instructional Coaches' Meeting
- 3:30--Speech Case Conference
- Dudes and Donuts!!
- 9:00--American Legion will bring in the treats for students!
- K-Kids and Countdown Club after school tonight
- Christmas Spirit Wear Today!
- Staff Lunch will be ready by 10:45! Enjoy!
Extended Break Procedures
What makes a great toy? Students will have to answer that question as they become toy designers. They will review the history of toys including the major sensations (from "Tickle Me Elmo!" to Zhu-Zhu Pets to Silly Bands).