Osceola Science Charter School - February 22, 2018
FSA TESTING DATES 2019 (updated)
***IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL OSCS PARENTS***
If your child(ren) arrives to school after 8am, they are considered tardy. According to our code of conduct each tardy is equal to one conduct point, so please make sure your child(ren) are arriving before this time. By arriving tardy your child is missing valuable instructional time.
If you arrive after 8am, please park your vehicle and sign your child in as tardy.
UPCOMING FIELD TRIPS
- Kinder is going to Epcot
- 2nd grade is going to Sea World
- 3rd: 1st Grade is going to Legoland
- 24th: 3rd Grade is going to Magic Kingdom
- 14th: 5th Grade is going to Universal Studios
NO early release on Wednesdays! Due to FSA testing.
May 8, 2019
May 15, 2019
May 22, 2019
Students will be dismissed at 2:50 PM on these Wednesdays. If students have clubs on Wednesdays, they will be dismissed at 3:30 PM.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
MATH KANGAROO CONTEST
INTERNATIONAL NIGHT- MARCH 28, 2019
Thursday, March 28th, 5:30-7:30pm
2880 North Orange Blossom Trail
Osceola Science Charter School (FSA WEBINAR)
OSCS SPRING BOOK FAIR
WHEN: March 1st-8th
Reading for pleasure inside and outside of school has real and long-lasting benefits. It unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Please make plans to come to our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child's reading habits.
Remember, all purchases benefit our school.
We are looking for volunteers. Volunteers are needed daily. We appreciate and thank you for willingness to help us have a successful book fair.
Science Olympiad- Mr. Muley
TIME: 8:00 AM- 2:00PM
OSCS FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
CATEGORIES DISCUSSED:Funds for Annual Programs
Funds for Capital Projects.
Accelerated Reading Celebration
Contact Ms. Cevik for any questions regarding AR goals. email@example.com
SMILE MILE SIGN-UP
Hello Coaches, Teachers, and Community Members,
Smile Mile is two weeks away on Saturday, March 2 at Blue Jacket Park in Baldwin Park! Early registration fee ends this Saturday.
Help your students get fired up for Smile Mile!
- Kids receive a t-shirt and finisher medal
- Face painters, balloon artists, DJs dance party and hula hoops!
- Age group awards
Here’s why you should get fired up for Smile Mile!
- Spirit Award - A $500 grant is awarded to one school from each county with the most participants! To qualify, a school must have a minimum of 25 runners participating and must be registered by February 28.
- Scholarship for children who cannot afford to participate is made available by the Track Shack Youth Foundation. Scholarship Form attached.
Event registration form is attached and available at http://www.trackshack.com/event/29 . Registration forms available in Spanish.
Thank you for supporting fun and fitness for our youth. Please let us know how we can support your efforts.